4 WAYS TO VISIT
Learning Made Fun – Naturally
4 Ways to Visit
learning made fun – naturally
If you like being outdoors, meeting new and interesting neighbors, making new friends, and learning more about where your food comes from, all while lending a hand on the farm, come join in on the fun.
Free! Register in Advance. No experience is required to volunteer.
Tips for what to expect…
- Come on time! We start promptly at 8am
- Dress for the weather! Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Appropriate footwear is a must – no sandals or open-toed shoes
- Bring a water bottle and/or snack, and a bag lunch if you’re staying for Lunch on the Lawn
- Supervised children are welcome – youth under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- No dogs or pets, please (certified service dogs are the exception with advance notice)
Small Group Tours
Scheduling a field trip to the farm is a great way to explore the spaces between food, fiber, culture, and community and have loads of fun in the process. Bring your family and friends, meet the farmers, tour the farm and engage in hands-on activities that let you experience even more.
Be Our Guests
We love hosting visitors from neighbors next door to guests from all around the world.
All farm stays and guest accommodations are cancelled due to the Covid-19 global pandemic.
Online, On- and Off-farm Classes